Tarun Agnani's Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Web Host

I am considering moving to a new web host. I've had the domain name Agnani.com for a few months now. Right now Agnani.com forwards you to this site. I used to host my site on my university account, but that ended when I graduated. Since then I've been looking for good web hosting service.

All I really need is PHP and mySQL. I'll probably run the Mambo Content Management System. I might play around with Perl too, but PHP is my main weapon of choice. The content I want to serve is mostly text and a few graphics. The host should be able to handle a bit of traffic now and then. For example, the PC-BSD review article I wrote got linked to OSNews. So far I have about 3000 4500 hits for that article in about 12 24 hours.

I'm just looking for a webhost that can handle the requirements I mentioned above at a reasonable price. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home